ADVISORY BOARD MEETINGS
Are you feeling disconnected from
your clients during this pandemic?
Small, intimate virtual advisory board meetings.
Virtual Advisory Board Meetings are a fantastic way to connect healthcare professionals and key opinion leaders together from the region to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and address concerns about treatment regimes and uncommon cases in a time when we have to remain physically apart.
- Tech support using the latest technology to engage your HCPs and KOLs.
- Medical writers to help write-up the minutes of meeting after each advisory board meeting.
- Design invitations and templates for the meeting.
- Plan and invite your invited KOLs and HCPs.
- Manage the overall meeting leaving you free to focus on the content of the meeting and to engage with your KOLs and HCPs.